News Slider

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Shiksha Sahayak, Rajasthan 2013

Shiksha Sahayak Bharti 2013

Primary Education Department, Bikaner Rajasthan invites online application for direct recruitment of Shiksha Sahayak Education Assistant Bharti, Total 36689 Posts are to be filled district wise are in trouble now because the high court put stay on the vacancy and preparing merit list and appointment, Now the court will decide whether the bonus marks should be given or not.

Update: On date 25-09-2013 the Jodhpur High court give decision about bonus marks according to high court the government can give bonus marks in vacancies and the bonus marks criteria should not exceed then 15 % of total marks. Means if the total marks are 100 and maximum 15 marks can be given as bonus marks. So the Merit list of Shiksha Sahayak will be prepare according to new rules in bonus marks. Now 5 marks for each year experience will be count.

Now in Seedhi Bharti of Education Assistant AKA Shiksha Sahayak Merit will be prepare on 10 class basis and now 85% weightage will be given for 10 class  percentage and remaining 15% can be given as Bonus marks. 

New Merit List for Shiksha Sahayak Bharti

Now the Education department will prepare new merit list for candidates all previous merit list will be canceled. As soon as Merit list prepare will published on website.

Shiksha Vibhag Vigiyati Regarding Stay of High Court

Website for Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment Latest update

Name of the Post:

Shiksha Sahayak : 36689 Total Post

Selection Criteria: 

This is a Direct Recruitment there is No examination (Seedhi Bharti), Selection will be on Merit Basis, Merit will be prepare on Secondary (10 th) Exam percentage. 85% Weight-age Will be calculated of 10th exam percentage:

Bonus Marks:

Bonus will be given to candidates they have experience as a Parateacher, Vidyathi Mitra, Shiksha Karmi, Lok jumbish karmik, madarsa para teacher etc.

Bonus Marks Table:

Calculation of weight-age will be based on following criteria

      Experience                                                Bonus Marks         
  • Less  than 1 year                                      None
  • More than 1 year and Less than 2 year       05
  • More than 2 year and Less than 3 year       10
  • More than 3 year                                       15

Note: Bonus marks will be given to those candidates they are presently in service and having Experience certificate issued by eligible officer.

On the basis on this merit list will be prepared for each district.

Calculate Merit Score in Rajasthan Shiksha Sahayak Direct Recruitment 2013

Formula update: Here we are providing Calculator for Merit Calculation in Shiksha Sahayak Bharti, 2013 getting bonus marks based on there experience in years. For getting bonus marks candidates should have experience certificate issued by eligible officer.

1. Insert your 10 class percentage and

2. Years of experience on Contract basis (If Any)

Input tutorial
Percentage in 10 Class
Experience in Years
Your Merit Score
Those candidates who has no experience in defined criteria will not eligible for getting Bonus Marks.

Application Fees:

  • For General and OBC (Creamy Layer) - 275
  • For SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) - 175 
  • For PH, SC, ST (TSP Area) - 75

How to Apply :-

Apply online only form given link below:
For download official notification click below link:
Official Website of Shiskha Vibhag Rajasthan:

Share This!

Popular Posts



Get Latest Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook P

Subscribe all latest updates via Facebook