News Slider

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

JEN Vidhyut Vitrana Nigam 2013 Rajasthan , APO, JEN, Accounts Assistant, Computer Anudeshak, Coordinator Vacancies 2013

JEN Vacancy in RRVPNL, Vidhuyat Nigam Limited - Rajasthan Rajay Vidhut Vitran Nigam Limited Opens vacancies for Junior Engineer (JEN) interested candidates can see the details. 1271 post for Junior Engineer are vacant in RRVPNL and RPNL. Apply online and get your admit card. 

Panchayti Raj Department, Rajasthan Direct Recruitment 2013

Panchayati Raj Department of Rajasthan Govt invites online application from interested and eligible candidates for various posts in Panchayati Raj department. there is no provision for examination all the vacancy will be feed on the basis of merit list of qualifying examination.

Latest update: 25-09-2013
Jodhpur High Court Decision on Bonus marks is given on 25 sep 2013 is that now bonus marks can be given in vacancies on experience basis. But the maximum bonus marks can be given not more than 15% of total marks. So the 5 marks will be given on per year experience of contractual staff in MGNREGA. now all the lists will prepare from the new rules in bharti.

Now the formula of calculation bonus marks will be changed now 85% weight-age will be given on qualifying exam. And remaining 15% marks will be given on experience basis. 
Update : Like other direct recruitment vacancies with bonus marks This vacancy are also facing High court stay. The jodhpur high court put stay on declaring Merit List for Various posts in Panchayati Raj. APO and JEN post are in Stay position. There may be a great possibility of decision on 12 September 2013. The High court is going to take decision on Bonus marks validity. The court will decide whether the bonus marks should given or not? If given what should be the criteria and how many maximum can be given in such a case. It's a difficult time for candidates who are looking for recruitment on bonus marks basis as they worked for years on contract basis.

New Merit, Selection list of APO
New Merit, Selection list of JEN
New Merit, Selection list of Accounts Assistant
New Merit, Selection list of Computer Anudeshak
New Merit, Selection list of Coordinator

Posts Details

1. APO – 249 Posts
2. Junior Engineer – 2186 Posts
3. Accounts Assistant – 1870 Posts
4. Computer Anudeshak – 460 Posts
5. Coordinator Training - 54 posts
6. Coordinator IEC - 44 Posts
7. Coordinator Supervision - 50 Posts

Total = 4913 Post

Important Dates

Starting Date of Online Application: 04-04-2013
Last date of Online Application : 04-05-2013

Application Fees

For General and OBC (Creamy layer) : 500 Rs.
For ST, SC, OBC (NCL): 250 Rs.

How to Apply

To apply for These Posts Visit the website:
And submit online form. There is no provision of examination Direct recruitment based on Merit List prepared be department give 70% weightage to the qualifying exam and Sanvida Experience.

Note : Read the official notification carefully for complete information about the recruitment before applying.

How to Calculate Merit Score in Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Direct Recruitment 2013 New Formula according to new 15% rules

updated formula for marks calculation. Here we are providing Calculator for Merit Calculation Formula. MGNREGA employee will be eligible for getting bonus marks based on there experience in years. For getting bonus marks candidates should have experience certificate issued by eligible officer.

1. Insert your Qualifying class percentage and

2. Years of experience on Contract basis (If Any)

Input tutorial
Percentage in 12 Class
Experience in Years
Your Merit Score
Those candidates who has no experience in defined criteria will not eligible for getting Bonus Marks.

Share This!

Popular Posts



Get Latest Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook P

Subscribe all latest updates via Facebook