News Slider

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Nursing Staff High Court Order, Merit list for Nursing NRHM Staff Court Decision

Nursing Bharti Court Order, New Merit List , Rajsthan

National Rural Health Mission, Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan invited applications for the appointment of Various Posts jobs 2013. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through on-line mode on or before 2 April 2013.

Latest Update: Jodhpur High Court has given decision about Bonus marks provisions for Contractual Staff in medical department is Bonus marks can be grant on experience basis, In 26-09-2013 decision High Court says Total 15 % Marks can be given as bonus marks. Now the Merit and Selection list will prepare according to new rules and marks system. Now 85% weightage will be given to qualifying exam and remaining 15% Marks will be provided on experience basis. There is great possibility of 5 marks per year will be granted for experience.
Update: Like other vacancies in rajasthan High court of Jodhpur put stay on NRHM vacancy. Now no merit list will be published without the order of high court. Now high court will take decesion regardng bonus marks in recruitment process of NRHM. There will be possibilty to make a decesion on 12 september 2013 on bonus marks provision in recruiement of rajasthan government vacancies. Lakhs of candidates are in confusion what to do now? Whatever decision by the High court will affect the recruitment process.

Important Dates

  1. Opening Date for Online Applications: 1 March 2013
  2. Closing Date for Online Applications: 2 April 2013.
  3. Opening Date for Application Fee: 1 March 2013
  4. Closing Date for Application Fee: 1 April 2013.

Application Fees

  1. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- for general candidates.
  2. Rs. 200/- for other candidates and Rs. 40/- as additional charges.

How to Apply

Candidates can apply threw the website lin given below , mode of application is on-line only

Note : Read the official notification carefully for complete information about the recruitment before applying.

Share This!

Popular Posts



Get Latest Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook P

Subscribe all latest updates via Facebook