News Slider

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Calculate Merit Score of Panchayati Raj LDC Direct Recruitment 2013

How to Calculate Merit Score in Direct Recruitment Rajasthan 2013

Formula Updated 
According to new order by jodhpur High Court Maximum 15 % marks can be given as Bonus marks in direct recruitment process. now 85% weight-age will be given in qualifying criteria  and remaining 15% will be given on experience basis.

Here we are providing Calculator for Merit Calculation in Direct recruitment process in rajasthan. Employee will be eligible for getting bonus marks based on there experience in years. For getting bonus marks candidates should have experience certificate issued by eligible officer.

1. Insert your 12 class percentage and

2. Years of experience on Contract basis (If Any)

Input tutorial
Percentage in 12 Class
Experience in Years
Your Merit Score
Those candidates who has no experience in defined criteria will not eligible for getting Bonus Marks.

Share This!

1 comment:

Popular Posts



Get Latest Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook P

Subscribe all latest updates via Facebook